dionneeeeyy

Monday, April 18, 2005

so miserable larr...yer..

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh....
i tried on a pants just now in roxy...
and...arrgrggghh...it fits so nicely, its exactly the type of pants im looking for..and i so like da colour...and..its so NICEEE!!!!! but....its..wel, 200 over bux..aihhhhh..and my parents r not around...so duno shud i buy it or not..i mean..its like..sosososo nice..and my sis r encouraging me to buy it..
i dunola..guez i wil buy it...seela..sms my mum later n see wat she says..=P
i noe..im like a spoilt brat...but i like it veryvery much..not bcoz its roxy, but bcoz its da exact kind of pants i've been searching for..
i tried one sumthin likedet in mng..its oni 8o bux..but it didnt fit me nicely..so yea..
argh...i like it somuch!!..if my mum allows, im gona buy it tomoro..keke..my sis is so nice..[den] she dun mind fetching me to ou to get it..[shows how much she encourages me to buy it]
hehe..okok..

wel, yea..moving on,
erm..dunola..was depressed yesterday..bout da leadership stuff n all..
but yea..i guez God kinda spoke to me bout it..
tru a book eejen gav me..sum leadership book..
yea..so..i realized dat things will turn out fine as long as i trust n continue to believe in God..
plus, today's service...pastor julie mentioned dis..
it goes sumthing like...i dun choose God, but He chooses me..
erm..yea..sumthin likedat..
and i yea..felt very encouraged..and felt bad about wat i said yesterday..
nyways, im all fine now..keke.. so yea..
will continue to draw strength frm Him..and will continue to trust in God..tru wateva circumstances dat will come my way..


wel..alrite..hehe
had a good laugh yesterday..wit wat veevien said n all..[ryte claryn?]
haha...shes a total joker..can bang ppl like crazy..haha!!
nyways..cant wait for da carnival!!...
wana make pearl drinks!!!....hahahah!!..*yumz*

kays..dats it..
[countdown till my parents r back : 7 days]*sobz*
-owh yea, we called them yesterday..and they sat da bullet train!! dat train's speed was 431 km/h..crazyness!..haha..-

k,byes! takecare! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Shuffle
  Play  

--linkz--
- daph -
- den -
- nicktay -
- eejen -
- lisan -
- justin -
- kaemern -
- enoch -
- calvin -
- bridget -
- suevern -
- angeline -
- veevien -
- daniel -
- cassie -
- chia ern -
- jason -
- haqeem -