dionneeeeyy

Thursday, March 30, 2006

something special

about my girlfriends.

im glad,thankful and grateful to have such great girlfriends. always there for me whenever i need them, always there to help n support me.

veevien.
firstly,vee, thanks alot. for listening to me, eventhough u were bz..im sorry for bugging u. =D but reli, thanks.appreciate it..and its only to hanmin u tell. haha!
veevien and i got to know each other since form 2, coz we were both KDs (class monitor)..then we started calling each other "darling" eventho we werent very close. but we sumhow had this connection la. ok,.sounds weird but u noe, the frenfren kinda thing. haha!
then got to really know her during form 5. had so much fun crapping, doing silly things with her. and well, no doubt shes always insulting me. haha..but im totally fine with it. haha.. and shes also always there to push me to study n always willing to teach me.. i owe her (and a few more) big time for my results.haha..and i know my horrendous english bugs her alot, (haha)! and shes very surprise tht i got an A1 for my 1119. hahah!! ohwel, vee n i have quite alot in common.. like we both want to go in the hospital for minor reason. (just like daph n vern) haha.. theres just too much to mention. its really great to have a friend like her. vee, thanks alot. really appreciate this friendship..

venbee.
haha..venb. we were from the same primary school but we never talked. not until form 2. heres the story.. her bestfriend during primary school,C, used to be my best friend not until she started bullying me. haha..so then we werent friends anymore..and then bcoz vb is C's bestfriend, so she also didnt like me. so since then, till form 2,we never talked. then i kinda got 'introduced' to her by tsuyi. so since then, we got closer n closer.. but now, C n i r fine. haha.. (this sounds like some big bro story) haha!! kk..so yeahla..venb is the cutest girl u can ever find la. sometimes the funniest. she has something called "for fun present". and when she buys a gift for her bf on his bday, she has to buy it for herself aswel. haha!! its very nice talking to her, we both can talk seriously, and lame-ly. haha..we can talk for hours..we talked on the phone frm 12am till 6am. and i hav no idea wat we talked about. but it was haha..an experience la.. shes just cute la..haha..=D thanks vb! (dont know if she still reads my blog..haha)

eejen
eejen is another super cute gal. i knew her since em, i think std 3 or 4. and in std 5, she became my daughter..had some family tree thingy la..haha..im the mum and etc. so yea..shes just adorable. she seem so quiet n sweet..n innocent.. haha..but shes like..the ultimate brat! haha. and shes proud of it!! oh,yea..i was much closer to her in form 5 also..shes the class brat. shes known to be the brat. haha.. oh,btw..im still her mum till now..but in between we had some complications, if im not mistaken,i wanted to disown her. hahahaha...yea..but the past is the past. jen, ure still my beloved cute lil daughter. haha..thanks alot, for bugging me to study, and for opening ur hse for our study grp..and chem tuition..not just tht, ur parents always belanja us summore. haha..thanks!!

tsuyi
hm,tsuyi..i knew her in form 1. one of my first new friends in sriaman. i remember how she started talking to me. i think she passed me a note, asking for me address or sumthing. haha.. weird..but yea..haha.. (omgosh its 3am now and im not sleepy at all) ok..anyway, heheh.. yea.. everytime i get a call frm her..and when she starts saying "i dont know la" alot of times, i know tht shes fan-ning(worrying) bout something. haha.. she can be very lame also..oh, but she is really independant. shes really capable of taking care of herself without anyone's help. i respect her for this. hehe..wel, i dont think she reads my blog. haha..but stil, a special thank to u tsu,.! glad tht she had the sleepover thing on her bday..i suppose it wld be our last sleepover.. mayb not, but we wont really b able to hav this kinda things anymore..=[ hehe..but yea, thank u!

claryn
hm, shes my primary school friend also, but we never really got close..hehe..until form 5. we sat with each other..and oh, we are both so perasan!! haha..but really enjoyed her company..and shes a great friend.! always there to encourage and support me. and also, helping me with my studies. we both can crap like what la. haha..shes one hyper girl. when shes in the mood, she can go crazy. haha..like really hyper n all. shes a bigtime joker also. haha!! hm..yea..had a great time being her neighbour for the whole year..had so much fun! =D thanks clare, for always helping me..!

peijean
hm..jean, i wont say im very close to her, but once we talk, we can u noe, talk. haha.. i really enjoy her company..shes a really fun girl to talk with. shes i think the only one going to HELP also. haha..and shes the 'lucky' one..one of the three in our school chosen to go for NS. hehe.. and she survived it, and its over n done! =D so proud of her..i really dont think i can go thru tht.. haha..

lastly.. my bestest church pal - delaine-
this girl ar..haha..perky. its so fun la to talk and crap with her..and do bimbo things with her.. we both can just say a few words, and laugh like non-stop.! we hav like our secret jokes kinda thing.. haha..when we start laughing, its really hard to stop. we also can suddenly just laugh half way thru cell. i miss her so much..miss doin all this silly things with her. and she knoes like EVERY product. (shirt,skirt,pants,frm whichever brand.) she knows whether its old stock, and she knows the price. haha..shes one funny girl..i still remember.. we were watchin mr.bean in cell.. and it was about the turkey stuck on the pan. and we both started laughing non stop!! haha.. basically, dionne + delaine = laughing. =D



writing this really moves my heart. i miss them all so much.not just them, but those times, in secondary..those times, in sec cell. i miss it..i really do.. so much tht i wana go back.. but its time for me to get off my comfort zone le..definitely uncomfortable, but..yea, time to grow up.!

4 Comments:

  • At 11:07 PM, Blogger Vee said…

    I'm NUMBER ONE!!

    AND YOU'RE MY NUMBER ONE TOO!!

    I LOVE YOU DARLING D!!

    I wasn't surprised you got A1 for 1119! I was er, happy for you! Ahahahahhahahahaa!

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger the.spaz said…

    haha..yes u are! hehe..!

    I LOVE U TOO MY DARLING V! haha!!

    oh..haha..ok! thanks!

    miss u lar! i feel so lonely! haha!!

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    DIDI...SO SHWEET OF YOU!!

    and yea..i miss you loads !!!hehe.

    and you never did come to visit me/us in taylorsss!!

    and you'll forever be my mommyyy!!haha.

    -see you tomorrow!heh.-

     
  • At 1:41 AM, Blogger the.spaz said…

    hehe.. i really wanted to.. but u noe..kinda hard..hehe..

    yea..i miss u!!! hehe..

    mmhmm..see u tmr! =D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Shuffle
  Play  

--linkz--
- daph -
- den -
- nicktay -
- eejen -
- lisan -
- justin -
- kaemern -
- enoch -
- calvin -
- bridget -
- suevern -
- angeline -
- veevien -
- daniel -
- cassie -
- chia ern -
- jason -
- haqeem -