dionneeeeyy

Sunday, September 18, 2005

one more thing..

my fone bills came..n gosssshh...

its rm 120!!its 4 times my usual..*feels horrible*
thot i wld get skinned by my dad..but to my surprise, he din reeeli scold..but he was shocked at the amount of smses i sent..-600..hehe..yea..but to my surprise, this amount is like the usual to sum..=O..so im nt dat bad rite? hahaha..nah,i still feel bad bout it..for nt controlling..
so now trying hard to reli control..its hard..but will try le..
cutting down alot on my smses now..
aihz..hehe..terrible huh,..
owh,my gprs bills came up to rm 17+..so it isnt dat bad..=P not as much as i expected..
yea,dats it..=]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Shuffle
  Play  

--linkz--
- daph -
- den -
- nicktay -
- eejen -
- lisan -
- justin -
- kaemern -
- enoch -
- calvin -
- bridget -
- suevern -
- angeline -
- veevien -
- daniel -
- cassie -
- chia ern -
- jason -
- haqeem -