dionneeeeyy

Saturday, May 28, 2005

happy bday mummy n jay!!

8 more mins till my mum's bday..[28th may] but by the time i finish dis post, i suppose its alredi her bday!..haha..oh, and its jay's bday also!!=P owel, sadly, i cant celebrate wit my mum again dis year...[din celebrate last yr oso] coz im goin for camp tomm..[interact camp, in tekam..(i hav no idea where is dis place!!)]
so, dis camp is erm..a 4days 3 nites camp..[i tink] er, yeala..frm 28th till 31st..haha..
so..yealor..wont b updating for 4 days! [dun miss me!!!=P]

nyways, i tink my email acc kena hack laa...i cant sign in..and i am very sure i typed my password correctly..haihz..i oni told i think one person bout my password..besides my sisters la..haha..

nvmla..kk..gotta go get ready to surprise my mum!..ahahah...

byebye..cya!! takecare!!=P
will come back wit pics frm tekam! hehe!!=P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Shuffle
  Play  

--linkz--
- daph -
- den -
- nicktay -
- eejen -
- lisan -
- justin -
- kaemern -
- enoch -
- calvin -
- bridget -
- suevern -
- angeline -
- veevien -
- daniel -
- cassie -
- chia ern -
- jason -
- haqeem -