dionneeeeyy

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

freaky news..

forgot to mention dis..got a news yesterday frm sum neighbours bout a rape case in my condo..
it appeared in da papers, but duno if anyone read it..coz i din read it oso..
its about a malay girl who got raped in her hse at 3am..while she was sleeping
da story is..dis indo guy, he has been stalking her for several months..and finally one day, he went in to her hse..and yeala..we r actually not confirm dat its my condo, but the info given by the papers kinda show dat its my condo..plus there were residents talking about it..and according to some, the police actually came..so yala..if its true, then it happened at the block next to mine..and its da block where my sis parks her car..so freaky man..summore im always home alone..haihz, dunola..so reli need prayer for protection man..over everyone in my condo..

reli, dis world is gettin eviler..ahaha..i noe..no such word..haha..
[Lord, i pray for ur protection over eveyone in my condo, all my frens n all my family members.. and i pray for ur blood to cover over each and everyone of us..wherever we may b, may u be with us as well..in Jesus name i pray, Amen]

2 Comments:

  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Vee said…

    when i think about it..
    ...I STILL FEEL LIKE SCREAMING!

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger Vee said…

    Ooooops, commented at wrong post.
    Never mind, now you get an extra two!
    Yay!
    Hahahahahahaha =op

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Shuffle
  Play  

--linkz--
- daph -
- den -
- nicktay -
- eejen -
- lisan -
- justin -
- kaemern -
- enoch -
- calvin -
- bridget -
- suevern -
- angeline -
- veevien -
- daniel -
- cassie -
- chia ern -
- jason -
- haqeem -